I need to update my customer info! (address, VAT ID, payment method)
Updating customer info (payment method, address, VAT ID) may be sometimes necessary - for example if your subscription is about to be deactivated due to rebilling error, or if you have recently changed the address of your company. In this guide, you will find information how to change these details.
How to get there?
1. Using Customer URL
After a successful payment is made, you should receive an email to the address you have provided starting with "Your Order: Corona Renderer - FairSaaS - 1 WS + 3 NODES (1 month)...". It will contain an order number (CORXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX), and just below it, you should see a link such as this one:
After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to a special Corona Renderer Store page, where you can edit your subscription.
2. Using Customer Zone on Corona Website
Alternatively, you can go to the Corona Customer Zone page:
Then log in, go to "FairSaaS & Subscriptions" tab, click on "All Active Subscriptions", and then click on "link" below "info/cancellation". This will redirect you to the website mentioned above.
Editing Your Subscription
In the "Edit Subscription" section you can:
1. Update your payment methodSelect "Update Payment Method", press "next", then pick the method of your choice and fill in the form.
This is especially useful if:
- The credit card which is used for the automatic payment has expired
- You wish to change the credit card used for the payment
- There was an error which requires payment method update (you should be informed about this in a special email)
2. Update your address
Select "Update Address", press "next", then fill in all the required fields.
Note: If you are not able to update some of the details, you will need to contact us at email@example.com .
3. Find help regarding your VAT ID
If VAT ID is applicable, you should see a note: "An existing VAT ID is on file for this subscription. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change the VAT ID."
In case you need to change the VAT ID number, please contact us at email@example.com and we will contact our online store operator FastSpring on your behalf.