Activating Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D
The FairSaaS license of Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D will prompt you to activate automatically or once your start any Corona rendering.
Note: you must be connected to the internet for a successful activation. This is a one-time process, and you may choose to disconnect if you wish to work offline in the future.
- Download the Universal Installer from: https://corona-renderer.com/download/ and install Corona Renderer on your machine.
- Prepare your registered email address and your password
Your registered email address is the one you entered at the checkout page when buying Corona Renderer from our online store.
Your password was set by you right after the purchase after following a link in one of the confirmation emails. If you can't find this email, please double-check your SPAM folder and other inbox folders or search your inbox for the keyword "Corona".
If you don't remember your password, or if you need to reset it for any other reason, please visit this link.
- Run Cinema 4D and make Corona Renderer the default renderer. To do this, open Cinema's render settings and switch the renderer from ''Standard'' to ''Corona'' and exit the settings.
- An activation window should pop up. If it doesn't, press Ctrl+R (Windows) or Cmd+R (Mac) and render a blank scene.
Note: Corona > About "Remove license"
- Select “Activate FairSaaS/EDU” and press next. Corona will try to connect to the internet and:
- If it can t to the activation server: will prompt for your registered email address and password. Just enter them, click next, and that's all.
- If it cannot connect to the server (either the computer does not have Internet access, or firewall blocks the connection): you will see your request code along with a link for the offline activation page.
Visit the link ( https://corona-renderer.com/customer-zone/ ), make sure you are logged in using your registered email address, then input your request code in the "Paste request code" field, and click "Activate FairSaaS". The page will display your activation code. Just copy it back to Corona Renderer activation window, click next, and that's all.
- Press "OK" and BAM!! – Your license is now activated.
Note: To deactivate your current license, go to Corona > About... and press the "Remove license" button. To activate your license again, use the above procedure. This is useful in rare cases, for example when changing the active license type.
If you are experiencing any problems with the activation. For example, Corona Renderer does not allow rendering and displays a message such as:
To activate the demo, click on "Activate license" and select "Activate demo for 45 days" and then press "Next". If successful, you should now be activated.
For FairSaaS/EDU activation:
Ensure that you are connected to the internet, and from the licensing options window, select "FairSaaS/EDU license", then press "Next". You will be prompted to enter your customer zone email and password. Please note that a "demo" license does not require an email or password.
Once successful, you should see a final window pop-up such as:
You should now be all set to continue working with Corona Renderer.
To view your current license status and access additional licensing options, you can go to Corona > About...
Note: The FairSaaS/EDU license will automatically renew each month or year, depending on your license type. If you're running an older version of Corona, It is free to upgrade to the latest version, as long as you have an active subscription. Upgrading will not disrupt your license in any way.
How to activate Corona Renderer on a render node?
Environment variable activation
Please contact us if you need further assistance, and we will be happy to help you.
See also: Activating Corona Renderer for 3ds Max.