Corona Material Library is not installed correctly
This guide applies to cases where the installer did download and install the Corona Material Library correctly, and everything seemed to be fine, but there are some issues with it in 3ds Max (e.g. missing "Corona" button in the top menu, or the library not working as it should).
Clear the installation files and reinstall Corona Renderer:
- Uninstall Corona Renderer from the Windows "Programs and Features" list
- Go to Disk Cleanup in Windows, and clear temporary internet files
- Open Internet Explorer and clear browsing cache
- Go to C:\Users\_username_\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\20XX - 64bit\ENU\en-US\plugcfg\ and remove the CoronaRendererMenus.ini file. You may also remove anything else with "Corona" in its name if you wish.
- In 3ds Max run Customize > Customize user interface > Menus tab > Menus at bottom-left > find Corona and delete it (if it's there)
- Install Corona Renderer 1.7 again
Note: the library is installed into C:\Program Files\Corona\materials, so it may be also worth to check if it's installed in there.
Note #2: the Corona Material Library can be also installed in offline mode.
If the above steps did not help, please contact us about your problem.