How to install the material library in offline mode?
Sometimes, downloading the full material library (3ds Max | C4D) from our servers is unwanted or impossible - for example in case of batch installing Corona Renderer on a render farm. Instead, the material library can be downloaded once, and then distributed along with the installer. Here is how to do it:
- Download the universal installer - https://corona-renderer.com/download/
- Download the material library package (3ds Max | C4D)
- Place the downloaded MaterialLibrary file next to the universal installer (e.g. if the universal installer is located in C:\Downloads, then place the MaterialLibrary file in C:\Downloads as well)
- Run the universal installer and proceed with the standard installation
- The universal installer will install the MaterialLibrary from the local folder instead of downloading it
The material library installation can be also safely cancelled, or skipped completely - See: How to install Corona Renderer without additional data?
In case of any troubles with the manual installation of the material library, please contact us.