How to report issues?
Follow these guidelines when reporting any issues related to Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D:
- Always tell us which version of Corona Renderer and Cinema 4D you are using.
- Provide a simple, clear description of what is happening.
- In case of reproducible bugs or other issues, provide a simple step-by-step instruction how to reproduce it.
- If possible, provide a scene, where the issue is happening. It can be simplified, to make the file lighter, and to make it easier for us to focus on the problematic area.
- In case of crashes or freezes, send a screenshot of the visible error message or warning.
- In case of crashes or freezes, provide us with a minidump file generated during the crash/freeze. Getting a minidump file is very easy. You can learn how to do it below:
How to generate minidump files?
Download and run this tiny application to obtain the minidump file:
When the error message appears, or during the freeze, run the Process Explorer, find "CINEMA 4D.exe" process, select it, and go to Process > Create Dump > Create Minidump... then save the file in a desired location and upload it to us.
Where to report issues?
The preferred contact channel is submitting a ticket in our support portal.
You can also describe your problem on our C4D forum - https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html
Please be sure to read this short guide prior posting your bug report on the forum - https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php/topic,15447.0.html