How to set up HDRI environment in Corona for C4D?
To use a custom HDR image as environment in your scene (for direct visibility and lighting):
- Add a Sky object (Create > Environment > Sky)
- Create a Corona Light material (Material editor > Corona > Light Material)
- Load the HDRI of your choice as the texture of the Corona Light material
- Apply the Corona Light material to the Sky object
- To make the environment visible only to specific ray types (direct visibility, GI, reflections, refraction), you can add Corona Compositing tag to the Sky object (Tags > Corona Tags > Corona Compositing)