Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Installation Process
Whether your installing a paid or beta version, Corona Renderer comes with an automated Universal Installer, which makes the installation process very easy:
Run the Universal Installer.Note: If you are using User Account Control (UAC), a security prompt will open - you will need to confirm that the installer can continue. The security window will also tell you if the file you have just run is a certified, genuine copy coming directly from Render Legion and does not contain any harmful code.
- Carefully read the EULA and select "I accept the terms and conditions". Then click "next".
- On the "Install Type" screen you can select:
Install Corona plugins for all Cinema 4D versions detected.
This is recommended for most users. It is the fastest, fully automated installation type.
Manually choose features to install, and where to install them.
This is an advanced installation method, allowing to choose the specific items to be installed, and their locations. Useful, for example, when using different Cinema 4D versions and willing to install Corona only for one of them.
- Unpack files
This unpacks all the installer files into a specified directory. Useful for advanced users and debugging, for example when installing the plugins manually, or if there were some problems during the typical installation.
- Installer will tell you if your hardware is capable of running standard full-speed version of Corona Renderer, or legacy version.
- After successful installation you should see the following message: "Corona Renderer was successfully installed on your computer". Any errors will be marked with red font.
- Before running Cinema 4D, make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- After successful installation, you will be able to activate Corona license. Please refer to this guide: Activating Corona for Cinema 4D
Note: If you encounter any problems with installation or activation, please contact us by submitting a support ticket.